About Me

I am a 19 year old interested in drawing, animation, painting, sketching, improv, writing, movies, and all that sort of stuff. I am currently enrolled in the Brown/RISD Dual Degree Program, and am projected to graduate the year 2017

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Recent stuff

I haven't been updating with drawings most every day like I promised myself I would.
I've been working on stuff though.


I) THING THAT I'VE BEEN WORKING ON THE FIRST:
This poster

I don't know if The Grounds can sue me for posting this before it's officially out.
I SUSPECT NOT.

They have not given me the information concerning the event though, so I can do nothing from this point on.



II) CURRENT PROJECT THE SECOND: An animation.

I don't want to give too much away because there is so little to show (it's a very short, hand drawn animation). I'll just show this little thing I made of it: III) Thing the third:

Actually, nothing. I just want to add this quick little drawing I made that I like:

Alright, I'll try to update more bye.


No comments:

Post a Comment