About Me

I am a 19 year old interested in drawing, animation, painting, sketching, improv, writing, movies, and all that sort of stuff. I am currently enrolled in the Brown/RISD Dual Degree Program, and am projected to graduate the year 2017

Sunday, June 14, 2009

Posters


The world of poster-making is a perilous and steep tepui which one must tame. And my arduous journey, about a month ago, into the alternative rock-culture of West Hartford began, with me contacting local teen hangout and music venue The Grounds asking to let me make posters for them. Here is a chronicle of my rise into the turbulent business of volunteer art-making.This was a preliminary sketch I sent them to show them what I was made out of. But soon, I came up with a second creation.So they accepted the offer and soon I had made, a creation independent from my first two preliminary sketches, this poster for their most recent event (last Friday):More to come



1 comment: