About Me

I am a 19 year old interested in drawing, animation, painting, sketching, improv, writing, movies, and all that sort of stuff. I am currently enrolled in the Brown/RISD Dual Degree Program, and am projected to graduate the year 2017

Saturday, June 13, 2009

Informal introduction



This is my second post.
Sometimes, instead of utilizing computer programs such as Photoshop to quickly sketch a character, I'll use a pencil and a pen.
And some Bic markers that I found laying around.
It's become something of a series for me. Here you may see a sample platter of them.



Good night


1 comment:

  1. Would you be interested in making a hentai with the second character and last character? I am from Korea and just moved here with lots of experience on tweening so just message me if you are interested ^^

    ReplyDelete