About Me

I am a 19 year old interested in drawing, animation, painting, sketching, improv, writing, movies, and all that sort of stuff. I am currently enrolled in the Brown/RISD Dual Degree Program, and am projected to graduate the year 2017

Saturday, June 13, 2009

Formal introduction

Hello,

I am Felipe. I am 15 years old. I like to draw. I have another blog. Another blog I made at a more tender age. A blog where I tended to digress and preamble. I will do the same here too. You're welcome.
In this here blog, I will post my drawings. You may look at them. You may enjoy them. You may not.
Here is a taste of my work. You may wet your lips (visually speaking). There is more to come. Who knows? This might chronicle the rise and fall of perhaps one of the most distinguished gentlemen of our epoch. Time will only tell.


No comments:

Post a Comment