About Me

I am a 19 year old interested in drawing, animation, painting, sketching, improv, writing, movies, and all that sort of stuff. I am currently enrolled in the Brown/RISD Dual Degree Program, and am projected to graduate the year 2017

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Animation and some stills

I like a lot of things in art. One of them is animation. I am possibly considering following it into art school, but I'm not sure. Here's one animated movie I made with my friend Will. We make movies often. Another one of our animations is the famed "Foark n Spewn," picked up by HBO for production into a 10 season mini-series, but dropped after making a joke about HBO CEO Marty Collins, calling him a fathead in episode 04. This one is called Tuco Morrison. It's very short, and was intended to be just a small test of the character, to see if he was funny. The reason it has that whole presentation in the beggining is because we presented it at our school film festival.



Now I'm working on the second part. It's not much longer, but it's much more complicated: more backgrounds, more animation, more characters, more awesome. Here's some screenshots of the design process, and some finished backgrounds. All this work for about 2 and a half minutes of animation give me an appreciation for what animated films go through to be made. It might not be finished until after the summer. Anyways, here you go:



No comments:

Post a Comment