About Me

I am a 19 year old interested in drawing, animation, painting, sketching, improv, writing, movies, and all that sort of stuff. I am currently enrolled in the Brown/RISD Dual Degree Program, and am projected to graduate the year 2017

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

New posts

I haven't been able to post in a while because I've been busy. I've been drawing and producing a lot. I also got back into writing along with drawing, so now everything I draw has some sort of story or something. My scanner isn't working, so I'll post one thing up.

It's an example of the sort of thing I've been doing

3 comments:

  1. I actually saw that movie recently so I can appreciate this haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. "the sort of thing I've been doing"...
    WHAT in the world have you been doing?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Watching human centipede over and over.
    And making image posts that don't fit in the space allotted by blogger for pictures

    ReplyDelete