About Me

I am a 19 year old interested in drawing, animation, painting, sketching, improv, writing, movies, and all that sort of stuff. I am currently enrolled in the Brown/RISD Dual Degree Program, and am projected to graduate the year 2017

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Jazz


A RISD assignment to make a CD cover for JAZZ. I like this one because I did some research about art deco and the Jazz era and I kind of incorporated all those things into the piece. Also, I'm really happy with the colors. This one went through a few changes before it got here.

Jazz CD Cover, 10"X10", acrylic on illustration board

The picture isn't very good, cuz I took it with my lame camera without flash, because acrylic makes a glare, so I had to move the colors around on photoshop until they were true to life.

No comments:

Post a Comment